Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Journals - Week 9

There are a few of the stall-owners I have only seen once at this stage, so it is difficult to manage to get hold of the remaining content. There are a couple who also come later in the year, so will need to be updated in June. I have the gallery working but there are a few problems and it looks a bit unbalanced as there are both images missing and content not yet available.
I met with Mary again this week to go over the progress, she seemed very pleased with the work to this point and showed many of the stall-holders. I am pleased she did this as they will see the gaps in relation to the ones that haven't done up their parts! It did seem to have that effect. I managed to iron out a couple of the niggles in the gallery before showing it and added some more into the base of the home page, and spent a good while trying to get the footer to align properly with the bottom of the text, for some reason it just wouldn't do it. I decided to have an image of the Madhatter Charity Tea Party as the default image when the Stalls Page is opened as opposed to having one of the actual stalls, this was causing problems as I was sure people wouldn't appreciate one stall being there over the others. So I am pleased to not have to make that choice as to which one.
The site definitely began to look far more complete this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment