Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Journals - Week 12

This week I tidied up a few of the loose ends and CSS errors that I had left until later. I collected a few more images, to flesh out the site more. I have gathered around 250 images yet only ended up using a few more than twenty.

I decided to put up the links for the stalls that aren't represented as yet, so that it is as simple as just dropping the image into the images folder and upload.

I intend to add some text referring to Milltown Markets 10 year anniversary which occurs in July this year.I am looking forward to continuing the development of the Milltown Market website. I called in on Saturday and showed Mary how we had been getting on over the last while. I have got to know all of the people quite well and it is an added bonus of my applied practice that I also got to meet a group of especially friendly and welcoming people. I hope that the website can provide some extra interest, as places like Milltown Organic Store & Saturday Market has got to keep going. It is absolutely essential for the village and for County Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment