Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Journals - Week 7

I received two more chunks of content for the stalls this week and added the edited text to my word file, where I am holding all the text before putting it up live. I am waiting before uploading rather than do little bits I will up them when I have a few more all at once. I am trying to make them balanced, ensuring that one stall doesn't have a page and another 2 or 3 words, yet it is difficult if I don't have anything other than what I have found out myself during conversation. It demands the knowledge and passion of the creator to describe their product or service adequately. These are the extra stalls this week:
  1. Beeswax Candles. Kay Wren. 100% Beeswax candles. Parafin Free. Rolled & Dipped. Cleanest & brightest candles. Natures vaccuum-cleaner! Beneficial for people with asthma or sinus problems.
  2. Tibetan Singing Bowls. Rina Janssen. Feel the soothing, healing, vibrational energy cleanse every atom in the room with these beautifully unique sounding, musical / meditational instruments.
  3. Bluebell Eco Candles. Fleur. Inspired by nature. Made by hand. Let a hand poured, scented Candle soothe your senses through beautifully crafted, all-natural soy products. Discover the benefits of natural, long lasting, non-toxic Soy Candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment